Thursday, September 30, 2010

Smile heartily





I have a blog now with a 'Smile' :) 


Oh! Smile!!! What a beautiful expression which does not require any words to convey, yet so pleasantly powerful that you cant escape from its effects. Even the person who smiles at others is blessed with its effects. It is like a touch of a tender flower which reaches the hearts of the bestower and the receiver. 

I have a smile on my face writing this post and even though its only virtual I am sure this smile pleasantly touches our hearts.

I post my first writing with a note on 'smile' wishing myself and hoping that writing brings pleasure and reconnect what I perceive around me.  

6 comments:

  1. lot of best wishes and good luck for your new journey...always keep smiling and don't forget to Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for your blog n wish u best of luck,,,n I Want to Expand d word Smile as,,,

    S- Sorry
    M- Money
    I- I
    L- Love
    E- Entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sanjar for your kind words and the expansion provided :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its my pleasure,,, Miss Smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A smile breaks the ice of terror
    Smile shows the warmth and friendliness
    Smile lingers when you are around your loved ones
    Smile can light up someone' day
    Strong as a sunshine and beautiful as a dew drop
    Oh! what a powerful emotion that humans only posses..
    So babes keep smiling and rock every one with ur writing
    Ann:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thank you so much for your wishes dear :)I can see your beautiful smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported LicenseCreative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.